Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pizza

I haven't published in a while, so here's something to chew on. Expect quick topic changes more suited for a microblogging site:


• Homemade hawaiian pizza, not-yet-cooked. I'm sure it will be delicious!

• I'm breaking the habit of double-spacing after sentences. This was great in the days of typewriters, but no longer. Double spaces were also useful back when writing 5 page papers was difficult. But because I can't be shut up anymore I don't need more spaces in my writing.

• I sold all my Pentax equipment and bought a bunch of Nikon equipment. In a perverse showing of loyalty, I rebought many Pentax lenses under the Tokina name.
The 40/2.8 and 77/1.8 have no peers. Their service has earned top honors and I wish them well in their retirement.

1 comment:

Tea Pot with Natasha said...

Your pizza was delicious! Thank you!